Friday, July 27, 2007

Huh...

So here's the big dilemma: For the past four years I have had a very clear goal, graduate from the University of Hawaii. To complete this task I had to obviously remain in Hawaii. Now I HAVE completed it and I feel a little lost. Do I stay or do I go? I know you have read numerous posts about how much Hawaii sucks (and it still has its moments), but I have actually made a semi-good life for myself here. I know I am not going to stay forever, and am wondering if now is the time to leave. If I leave, however, I probably will not come back. Not to live here at least. Additionally, if I leave and don't have a game plan, I run the risk of carting my crap all around the mainland. Now that I don't have a HUGE goal that requires me to stay in Hawaii, I feel more distant from my family, interstate travel, and quality sundries at affordable prices. hmmmmmm.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Waaallll, ya know there is always a cubby for you here. And it is sometimes easier to make decisions about goal setting with the input of other people. Sometimes harder. Plus you can park stuff here. Whoa! wait a minute, you have stuff parked here. In any case, rather than searching for the ideal goal, just picking one will certainly lead to other paths and subsequently to a good road. No one ever gets their dream just the way they want it. Sometimes there are serendipitous moments that appear when you are on the way to somewhere else. Be open. Love ya, babe.