Thursday, March 16, 2006

Gmail chats

I have a fairly popular email address theme. I know this because I always have to spell mine differently, add underscores, or add numbers when I want the name on other sites. I got the goods on gmail and I'm very happy with it. Some chick named Elisabeth, apparently, has an address very close to mine. There is a person who keeps trying to contact her. I've tried to tell them I am not her, but they won't listen. Since gmail added chat, I finally got my first chat with this person who won't listen. I'd like to share it with you. *I changed her last name, but you'll get the idea.

THEM: hi
ME: hi
THEM: hello elisabeth how are you?
ME: this isn't elisabeth. i think you have the wrong address
THEM: yeah i bet you aren't elisabeth just as much as i'm not sharin
i mean sharon
ME: no. i'm serious. my name is georgia. i live in hawaii. and i am definately not elisabeth
THEM: hahahahaha
ME: look. i don't know how to make this any more clear. you have the wrong email address. perhaps you missed an underscore or something. look. this is my website if you don't believe. www.georgiahawaii.blogspot.com
the contact info is this email address
THEM: ok sure elisabeth quit joikng will ya?
ME: no. really. i am not elisabeth. i don't even know who you are. you really do have the wrong address.
THEM: sharon johnson* with the e-mail my idiot brother set up
ME: yeah, i know. i got the email. ever wonder why she never responded? because she didn't get it. don't feel bad though, i get mislabled emails all the time, people forget an underscore or a number and i get it
THEM: um.......
ME: did you go to the website?
THEM: no
ME: try it. it's my blog.
i don't know how to prove to you i am not elisabeth any more than i have
THEM: okay sure sometime or an other hey how is luther

And then I blocked them because they are an idiot.

No comments: