Friday, November 04, 2005

Highlights of Halloween

My costume was a nun with a black and silver three-chained choker with crosses. Gartel belt, thigh-highs with bows on them, short skirt, dark eyeliner, crosses painted on fingernails, mary-janes, cat-o-nine tails.

HIGHLIGHTS!!!
1) Pre-partied. Answered the door for the pizza guy in costume slightly buzzed.
2) Lost my driver's license. Got the # of my employment application at Vino/Hiroshi to renew on-line (was about to expire anyways).
3) New digital camera stopped working. You can't see the pictures, but you can see old pictures. I think it is a lens problem, not a monitor problem. I have to somehow get to Circuit City in Pearl City to get it serviced.
4) First group of friends left, met with new group of friends for mid-night party.
5) Got my picture taken with HPD.
6) Japanese asked me and my friend D to take pics with them.

That's about it.
Pics will come after I get them from friends.

No comments: